Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Traffic Formula

"Watch This 23-Minute Video Presentation To Find Out More..."Click here to watch this video...
Course Components Case Studies Pricing Money-Back Guarantee Order Now

In the BBO Traffic Formula you will be receiving extensive training with one goal in mind. It can be simply put as follows:
Our Mission: To Help Absolute Beginners Make Real Profits Within One Month
All of our content is geared towards that goal, which means that everything you receive will be:
Step-by-Step
Easy to follow
Made for Beginners (no assumptions here)
Immediately Applicable
We have tested and proven our formula with both advanced marketers and beginners, and it always works!
Here is an outline of our 4-week intense training:
Week 1:Your Quick Start Formula
Learn how you can quickly identify a profitable market that will be right for you by using just a few simple tools.
Choosing your market is probably the most important step in your marketing. Having the wrong market will end up frustrating and confusing you.
You will also learn exactly how to set up your website to prepare for the onslaught of traffic that you will be receiving.
Week 2:Your Traffic Formula
Here you will learn the two traffic methods that will help you build a list of thousands of subscribers and start making your first affiliate commissions.
Once you hit Week 2 training you could literally be making money the next day (many of our members have done so 24 hours after starting Week 2 training).
Week 3:Your Improvement Formula
Once you start getting traffic you will want to make sure that you make the most of it.
In week 3 I will teach you advanced website, email, marketing, and other techniques that will increase your profits with the same amount of traffic.
Week 4:Your Next Step Formula
This system was designed to help beginners go from nothing to having a solid list with solid traffic coming in on a daily basis.
However, it is only just the beginning. Once you have managed to get your business off the ground things become even more exciting.
In week 4 we will discuss where you will need to go next in order to best leverage your efforts.
Not only do you receive extensive training, but you receive it in more than one format.
You will find:
Recorded teleseminars (for you audio learners)
Transcribed teleseminars (for you readers)
Step-by-step videos (for you visual learners)
PDF documents, samples, and templates
Now if all we offered was training then you might still get stuck.
You see, it takes more to make a success story than the highest-quality training. What you need is exceptional support.
And that is exactly what you will get with our formula.
Here is how it works:
We have a member support "team" (not just one or two people) dedicated to helping you through all the difficulties.
Whenever you have a question, you simply ask it, and you will get a reply rather quickly! (Usually within 30 minutes if it's during business hours)
Once you join the BBO Traffic Formula you will be placed on a team led by one of our Internet Marketing resident experts (that's right, I have experienced marketers ready to support you).
As you will find out, there is a very good reason that your team leaders are going to want you to succeed. I won't tell you what it is here as it will ruin the surprise once you join.
If you find that you are stuck in a specific technical area you just say the word and we'll create new video training for that specific problem and put it in the members area.
Have you ever seen support like this before? I didn't think so...
As if the member support wasn't enough, we also hold bi-weekly live Q&A calls hosted by me (Matthew Glanfield).
Basically you can come on the call and ask whatever questions you like and you will have them answered right there and then.
The great thing is, once you are a member of the BBO Traffic Formula you will be able to get on these bi-weekly Q&A calls for as long as you like.
Click here to secure your spot now...
In February of 2007 we took a select group of individuals who were all absolute beginners and put this system to the test.
Here are some of their results:
Before:
Dave had never before created a squeeze page nor had he ever set up an auto-responder. In other words, Dave was an absolute beginner to affiliate marketing.
He joined our group hoping to finally be able to break through that barrier and start making real money online.
After:
I'll let him tell you what happened next (this was sent to me on April 27, so pay close attention to the dates):
"I started to see real results last Tuesday, April 17. One of my email swap partners told me that he was sending out the promotion for my newsletter at 1:30 pm on April 17 and again on April 20."
"By the end of the 17th, I had over 60 verified subscribers, by Friday it was over 100, over 200 on Saturday, and yesterday it broke 300. At this moment there are 352 verified members, and only 2 were there before April 17."
"The first sale occured late on April 17 and to date, I have commissions totaling $424."
"I probably would have seen some of this success earlier but I was not able to work on this program for at least a week due to a personal/family issue and probably lost about 2 weeks due to my word processor... Once I was aware of the technical problem I recreated the emails and resent them and they eventually were accepted." (Matthew's note: He started late and still had success!)
"To date, I have 9 confirmed email swap partners and am still working on adding another 10 to 12."
Dave later wrote in and gave the following update (this was on May 2):
"Just wanted to update everyone on my affiliate commissions: I just had my 21st sale with a total of $805, all within 15 days!"
Dave HikadeCan you start to see now that you can do it?
Click here to start making your first commissions...
Before:
Staffan joined our apprentice group but was a little skeptical. In his own words, "To be honest, when I first saw your traffic formula I just thought it was too good to be true. It seemed far too easy."
Staffan had never before made a single penny online. He had tried several programs but with no success, not even a little!After:
I'll let him tell you what happened next:
"Shortly after setting up my website and implementing the traffic formula, I was getting incredible results."
"My list grew to over 100 subscribers and I made my first sale."
"Oh, and it all happened within 24 hours."
More of Staffan's comments:
"Getting that first Clickbank commission was a turning point in my life. For the first time, I feel that I can actually make it online."
"One of the biggest reasons I've failed all these years was because of a lack of focus. "
"Matthew's course doesn't just bring in traffic, it also teaches you to focus your efforts and work towards your goals, one step at a time. "
"Anyone...and I mean anyone can do this... It was as easy as going to clickbank and getting a product."
"Once again, thank you so much!"
Update as of Monday May, 5th, 2007:"I found 5 new sales within a few hours and I've now broken the $1000 mark."
Staffan Moritzhttp://www.GolfSecretsNews.com
Click here to become the next case study...
"Hey Matthew,"
"I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that Your Traffic Formula is awesome!"
"I joined Your Traffic Formula on 3-5 and got my first partner on 3-25. Got my 2nd partner on 3-26. On 3-27 I managed to get 4 more partners and made my first sale using the YTF system and the purchase was made by my third subscriber ($67.49)."
"But check this out, on 3-28 I made another sale ($21.93). At that point I only had 13 subscribers. I'm happy to report that I now have 126 subcribers and they're still coming in. I also have 7 partners now."
"Your system is laid out so clearly that anyone who takes action will recieve remarkable results in a very short time. I've joined a lot of programs and read a lot of ebooks, but nothing that I've been involved with comes close to Your Traffic Formula."
"All I did was follow your techniques and I achieved this much from scratch. I had no product, no website and no opt-in list - this is impressive!"
"Lastly, thanks for having a fantastic support team."
"Keep up the great work I am off to follow some more of your strategies!"
Ruth Brownhttp://selfgrowthsecrets.com
Are you ready to finally get started?
(Click here to read more testimonials...)
I hope you realize by now how realistic this is for you, even if you are just getting started.
(In fact, it is especially for you if you are just getting started)
All of this training can be yours for a one-time fee of $497. Remember what you are going to receive:
4-Week Intense Training
Recorded and Transcribed Teleseminars
Extensive Video Training
Templates and Samples
Live Q&A Calls
Exceptional Member Support
Click here to become a member now...
If I haven't convinced you yet, allow me to do one more thing for you...
My Satisfaction Guarantee
Allow me to remove any risk from this purchase. Become a member of the BBO Traffic Formula Program and try it out.
Download all the MP3s, watch all the videos, take all my templates and samples.
Even get on two of the Q&A calls and ask me all the questions you want.
If within 30 days you are not happy with the extensive training and support that you have received, simply ask for a refund and you will get it.
We'll even let you keep all the material that you've downloaded!
Go ahead and sign-up right now...
YES Matthew! I want to become a BBO Traffic Formula Member now!
I understand that I will receive extensive training via teleseminars, videos, Q&A calls, and more for only $497.
I also understand that I have a full 30 day money-back guarantee, just in case I find that this is not for me.
> Get Instant Acces Via PayPal Now!!" src="http://www.bbotrafficformula.com/images/buttonClick.gif" width=279 border=0>

Note: You can order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year!
I look forward to helping you build a profitable business over the next two months.
Sincerely,
Matthew Glanfield
P.S. Remember, there is no risk in this application. If you aren't happy with what you see (which is highly unlikely), then I will give you a full refund of your fee. Click here to sign up now....
Here is what our other members have been saying:
"Matthew,
When I read about the goals of the "BBO Traffic Formula" it looked like something I wanted to explore. I knew I needed much more help with getting quality traffic to my sites.
Every day there are so many products pitched at me and it becomes difficult to separate the good from the not-so-good. I decided to give this a shot and that was a very good decision!
You have a definite talent for teaching and leading others through the learning process. You were always cystal clear with your methods and you kept the course on track with great efficiency.
The real value is in the way you have set up the assignments so that it pushes one to complete them and learn by doing. I have a lot of courses I was going to do great things with, but yours is one that I actually followed through all the parts and made practical use of. That is because you are hands-on all the way and you make it work.
Your staff is terrific and have given personal attention at all hours of the day or night. All of you are really dedicated to our success and it shows in the results.
I certainly recommend training with you to anyone who wants value and results from a skilled teacher. I'll be enjoying the rewards for a long time by applying your methods.
Thanks for a training job well done!"
Stan AllenNew Port Richey, Floridawww.KnowMore.com
Click here to become a member now...
"I had attempted to build an internet marketing business for over a year, not to mention the thousands of dollars spent.
All the information out there was incomplete; spotty and fragmented. When I first began working Matthew Glanfield's "Affiliate Market Formula" (which is a free 30 day course) I sensed a difference, not only his philosophy, but his committment and dedication to providing true honest and, most important, complete information on how to build an Internet business.
My feelings were proven correct when I purchased Matt's course "BBO Traffic Formula". He worked with all of us weekly; making how-to videos; teleseminars and even creating examples of emails for us to use. Matthew Glanfield seems to live the truism, as I too believe; 'help people get what they want and need, and you will receive what you want.'
Thanks again Matthew"
John Jewett JrDes Moines, Iowawww.learnsalesmanship.com
"P.S. The staff is remarkable in their willingness to assist with any and all problems almost immediately."
Click here to become a member now...
"I must admit I did not think too much about another Guru's coaching program but when Matthew threw in the BBO Traffic Formula I said let's give the internet marketing crowd one last chance before I throw in towel.
Wow was I wrong.
All I can say is if you are serious about starting your own internet marketing business and getting free or low cost traffic to your site, then Matthew is your man.
I have seen and read testimonials before and wondered if they were true but I can say without reservation Mathew Glanfield is the real deal.
The best testomonial I can give is that I am ready to spend money with him on any new venture he decides to start."
James RedmondSo Calwww.homesellersneeded.com
Click here to become a member now...
"The BBO Traffic Formula is an excellent program for beginning marketers like myself, and for those who have been in marketing for a while and need a jump start.
The program makes sense and lays out everything that needs to be done to build a prospect list and promote products. The support has been excellent and Matthew is very willing to share whatever information people need to get them where they want to go."
John SawyerEastern PA, USAmusic.chonresources.com
Click here to become a member now...
"Matthew has a wonderful gift for teaching.
He has been very patient and thorough during all the classes, and it is clear he has the experience to back up what he teaches.
His encouragement gave me the confidence to try some techniques that normally I would have been hesitant to try.
The Customer Support was also very attentive to questions. I felt I was in good hands through the entire process and now have some skills to take my internet marketing aspirations to the next level.
If you are suffering information paralysis like I was, this is a great first step!"
Marshall ScottAtlanta, Georgiawww.ConfidentTrading.com
Click here to become a member now...
Privacy Policy Copyright Information Terms of Use Earnings Disclaimer Customer Support Affiliate Program
Copyright © 2007 Glanfield Marketing Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved.Glanfield Marketing Solutions, Address: 97 Terrace Ave, Welland, ON, Canada, L3C6K1

No comments:

free rss feed

AddThis Feed Button

free bookmark

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

onlywire